Fufafin Price: ₹4,500/-
You Save ₹1,100/-
Complete Services within 7-15 Days
- Partnership Deed
- GST Registration
- Udyam Registration
(Stamp Duty depends on share capital)
Get Expert Advice
What is a Partnership Firm?
The registration of a partnership firm is required when two or more parties sign a formal agreement to manage and conduct a business and share profits and losses. Registering the partnership is probably the right option for small enterprises as the construction is precise, and there are minimal regulatory compliances.
Get In Touch
Our experts will reach out to you with solutions. Our Experts Advisors are always happy to assist you. Step 1
Documentation will be done and cleared within a specific time frame. Fufafin is a time-saving and precise program. Step 2
Delivering your service fast will be the final step you have been eagerly waiting for. We are known for our unmarkable services. Step 3
Advantages of Partnership firm Registration
Easy to start
- Partnership firms are more satisfied to set up, and in most cases, the only requirement is a partnership deed.
Sense of Ownership
- As each partner is the owner, the partners can manage and control the firm’s activities. The functions may be varied, but in a partnership firm, the people are together for a common cause.
- Ownership creates accountability and a high sense of belonging, which helps build a hardworking workforce.
- In a partnership firm, the speed of decision-making is faster as there is no concept like a passing of the resolution.
- Partnership firms in India have a wide variety of powers as they can carry on any business with the partner’s consent.
Raising of Fund
- A partnership firm can raise funds quickly as compared to a proprietorship firm.
- Even banks find partnership more favorable while sanctioning credit facilities than a proprietorship firm.
● Pan Card (PAN of Partners)
● Aadhar Card (AADHAR of Partners)
● Rental Agreement
Get Free Consultation
Register Partnership Firms in India
With fewer than seven days, Fufafin can assist you in forming a partnership company.
- Firstly, a consultant will brief you about the process and provide you with the list of required documents required for registration.
- Submission of documents can be made online through our mobile application or website.
- Once the documents are verified, a Partnership Deed is drafted and sent to the partners for obtaining signatures.
- All the participants have to sign the documents on stamp paper, and a copy of the same should be uploaded on our platform.
- Once a signed Partnership Deed is available, it is registered with the Registrar of Firms concerned, and a registration certificate is provided to the partner.
- Along with providing a certificate of Registration of Partnership Firm, we also help you open a Current Bank Account in the name of Partnership Firm.