Fufafin Price: ₹999/-
You Save ₹300/-
Complete Services within 7-15 Days
Get Expert Advice
What is GST?
GST is a product of India’s most significant tax reform, which has significantly enhanced the ease of doing business and improved the taxpayer base in India by covering lakhs of small businesses under a uniform tax system. The opening of GST in India has reduced tax complexities significantly as multiple tax systems have been abolished and merged into a single, simple tax system under GST.
Get In Touch
Our experts will reach out to you with solutions. Our Experts Advisors are always happy to assist you. Step 1
Documentation will be done and cleared within a specific time frame. Fufafin is a time-saving and precise program. Step 2
Delivering your service fast will be the final step you have been eagerly waiting for. We are known for our unmarkable services. Step 3
What is GSTIN?
GSTIN is a unique 15 digit code allotted to every taxpayer having valid GST registration in India. Each taxpayer’s unique code is assigned based on state and PAN. GSTIN is mandatory for businesses when the annual turnover is more than Rs 20 lakhs. If the company is running a business e-commerce platform, it is necessary to obtain GSTIN.
Procedure to obtain GST registration
- When we receive your submission, our GST expert reaches out to you and understands your business activity and business status.
- The GST specialist collects the documents required to obtain the GST registration.
- Once the payment is initiated, we initiate the registration process, and our consultants will be available for any queries related to GST registration.
- You get the GST registration within 3 to 7 working days. Everything is entirely online. You are not needed to be physically present in the office.
Eligibility to obtain GST registration
Businesses must obtain GST registration if they fall under the below categories:
- Aggregate Turnover: A service provider providing services of a total value of more than Rs 20 lakh in a year is needed to obtain GST registration. At the same time, an entity is exclusively engaged in the supply of goods whose aggregate turnover is more than Rs. Forty lakhs is required to get GST registration compulsorily.
- InterstateTrade: An entity must obtain GST registration in India if they supply goods from one state to another.
- E-commerce Platforms:
Anyone who supplies goods or services through an e-commerce platform must obtain GST registration in India. Individuals will register under GST, regardless of the business. To start an e-commerce business, it is necessary to get GST registration.
- Casual Taxable Person: A person supplying goods or services seasonally or intermittently through a temporary stall or shop is required to obtain GST registration. Irrespective of the business, one should apply for GST registration.
- Voluntary Registration: An entity can first obtain GST registration voluntarily, an entity having voluntary GST registration cannot surrender GST registration for one year. After the recent amendments, the voluntary GST registration can be abandoned by the applicant at any time.
- Property Tax Receipt : Latest property tax receipt for the premises where GST registration is applied for.
- Electricity Bill: The latest electricity bill for the premises where GST registration is applied for.
- Telephone Bill: Latest telephone bill for the premises where GST registration is applied for in some states.
Get Free Consultation
Benefits of GST registration
GST registration has multiple usefulness. Here we have listed some of them:
- GST stops the cascading effect of tax: GST is a form of indirect tax designed to amalgamate all indirect taxes under one umbrella. Therefore, GST has reduced the tax’s cascading effect, which was evident earlier.
- Registration limit is high: Earlier, under VAT, any business whose turnover was more than Rs. 5 lakh was liable to pay VAT. However, this limit varied from state to state. Also, service providers were exempted from service tax if the turnover was less than Rs 10 lakh. Under GST, this limitation has been raised to Rs 20 lakh, giving exemption to many small traders and service providers.
- Composition plan for small businesses: Small businesses benefit because they can exercise the option of using a combination plan. The composition scheme has significantly reduced small businesses’ compliance and tax burden.
- Simple and Easy Online Process: GST registration is entirely online and effortless. All you have to do is submit the required documents to our experts.
- Low Compliance: Under GST, there is only one return to be filed. There are around 11 returns under GST, all of which can be filed online. Fufafin can also help you file your GST return.
- Improved logistics efficiency: Under the Goods and Services Tax Act, restrictions on interstate movement of goods have been significantly eased. Reduction in unnecessary logistics costs has resulted in profits for businesses involved in the supply of goods through transportation.
- The unorganized sector now regulated under GST: Before the GST era, many industries like construction and textiles in India were largely unregulated and unorganized. Under GST, there are provisions where compliance can be completed online. This has brought a lot of accountability and regulation to these industries.
Different types of GST Registration
This type of GST registration in India applies to taxpayers conducting business in India. Taxpayers registering for Regular Taxpayers do not need to submit and are also provided with unlimited validity dates.
To register as a Composition Taxpayer, one must enroll under the GST Composition Scheme. Taxpayers registered under the composition scheme can pay a flat GST rate. But taxpayers opting for a composition scheme cannot claim an input tax credit.
Casual Taxable Person
Taxpayers setting up a stall or seasonal shop should register under Casual Taxable Person. Here, the taxpayer has to deposit an amount equal to the GST liability. The obligation must be required to match the active registration period. Registration has been going on for three months.
Non-Resident Taxable Person
The category of non-resident taxable persons applies to persons located outside India. To enlist as a casual taxable person, the taxpayer must deposit an amount equal to GST liability. The obligation is required to coincide with the active registration period. The registration for a non-resident taxable person is valid for three months.